[or-roots] State Library

Dan M mygen2 at d-matney.com
Sat Feb 22 10:49:03 PST 2014

Wish the wvgs would use the rootsweb list that is maintained for them.
 I was going to go for my pioneer papers but they said we have to pay yearly dues to get those and belong to group. Was not sure why that is forced on pioneer people relations.
Is this the archive or the library across from the capitol building?