[or-roots] Parrish

Linda Wiley oregontrail1851 at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 23 10:14:06 PST 2014

Edward Evans Parrish is my 3rd great grandfather.  I drove by Parrish Gap Road south of Salem for years not knowing this!  You put 1884--it is 1844 that he came to Marion County, Oregon near Jefferson.  Adult family members followed after 1850--his daughter Pernina Parrish McClure and husband Denny Hoge McClure, my second great grandparents, settled near Knox Butte east of Albany in Linn County in 1851.
- Linda McClure Wiley