[or-roots] Layne

Linda Wiley oregontrail1851 at yahoo.com
Sat May 10 21:07:28 PDT 2014

Marsha, Adaline is in several family trees on Ancestry.  She is was married to Hiram Parrish--not one of the Willamette Valley Parrish's.  If you don't have Ancestry I can give you some more information.  Reply on my email please.  Also I would like to know your connection to the Parrish family!  Linda McClure Wiley, Sublimity.

 From: Marsha Bradley-Luthy <pmml at meritel.net>

I think I can help -Julia Ann Rowe married my gggrandfather- according to family lore she anuled
the wedding she was a pious  women and found him unwearthy.  They married in Washington co. He was a Bradley.  He died in an unmarked grave in mcMinville.  I believe he found her some where near the Dalles.

when I was searching my notes I saw a Adaline Jennings Parrish.  I was suprised to see her listed as the daughter of Sarah Bradley and Robert Jennings????? any one need help with this one?

Sent from my iPad