[or-roots] New Family Tree Maker

Dan M mygen2 at d-matney.com
Tue May 27 11:19:35 PDT 2014

After what M-Soft has done to windows, I choose ubuntoo or red hat Linux before Mac, my sister got an I-Mac, not sure what difference there is there.
  I still use XP on one laptop and on the other, its old too, Vista, After my bout with Vista, I don't want any more MS products.  I never liked MAC, but its getting to be more a choice that is popular now days..mainly for people who were done with MS.  I looked at a Win 8 laptop, nice, had a lot of features better than my old relic, but sigh, $ 289. just don't come easy and I did not really want it, except I have the feeling to keep up to date even tho I don't want to.
  Dan