[or-roots] Journal

Dan M mygen2 at d-matney.com
Sun Jan 25 09:03:38 PST 2015

There is a set also (Told by the Pioneers.)
Its a 3 book set and last I knew the Stayton library has a set for research,
cant be checked out.  I found a story in there about my family, might not
hurt to look it up.

Here is the library of congress link
http://www.loc.gov/search/?in=
<http://www.loc.gov/search/?in=&q=Told+by+the+pioneers&new=true&st>
&q=Told+by+the+pioneers&new=true&st=
there are a few people here with a pic of a  James Hay also a couple other
HAY's there.
http://www.loc.gov/search/?in=
<http://www.loc.gov/search/?in=&q=James+Will+Hay&new=true&st>
&q=James+Will+Hay&new=true&st=

Hope you find a few things in there you can use ;)
Dan

  _____