[or-roots] relations to?

Dan M mygen2 at d-matney.com
Mon Jun 1 08:46:46 PDT 2015

Well, Walt might.
Dont fit the Matney's tho.
I have all but about 2 facts I need for those.
I have met some Coopers who have that figured.
Still missing the death place and dates on Walter Matney and Julia Ann ( Cooper ) Matney, never did find any thing there yet.
  I have those books too. I been collecting books many years.
Just dont find what I am looking for.
Dan