[or-roots] Linda VanOrden IS NOT in the Philippines

LinLouVan at aol.com LinLouVan at aol.com
Thu Mar 26 12:39:08 PDT 2015

Of course you know that I've been hacked and that I am right here at home
in Junction City, Oregon. If I was going to travel somewhere it probably
would  not be the Philippines.

Please just DELETE any message that has a  subject -- Horrible News! Linda
VanOrden -- without opening it. If you do open  it, delete immediately and
do not 'reply'.

    I just got off the phone with AOL -- without even  being on hold -- and
now have a new password and a new security question. He  also retrieved my
address book which had been corrupted.

    Thank you for your concern.  What a pain!

    I'm sorry for any inconvenience  this has caused.

Linda VanOrden

In a message dated 3/26/2015 12:37:42 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,