[or-roots] relations to?

Marsha mlbradleyluthy4872 at gmail.com
Sat May 30 15:14:08 PDT 2015

My relation to the coopers are married in.  My grandfathers brother married Ruth Cooper.  My family originally
came to oregon and landed in Washington Co., and Yamhill.  There were seven  Coopers brothers that came to Oregon.  They wrote a book  to document there linage for the further .

They scattered from there to the Dalles……Dufur. and Linn Co.

My grandfather told me that there were two different lines of Coopers not related.  My grandfather told me the Cooper Hollow out of Dufur was not our line.

Many years ago when doing research I found a book out of the Mcminnville Library that had the Cooper book.
I took photocopies of the book

The book list the linage of there children until  around 1940’s. If you need any of the pages listed just let me know.