[or-roots] Sharing

Dale Harguess daleharguess4 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 17:47:32 PDT 2015

Don't give up.  I found out that the man my mother thought was her father
wasn't.  It is absolutely conclusive as I found a second cousin that has
101.1of the same DNA as I do.  You have to look at it in a different way
and keep looking.  Try using the match feature and put in surnames of both
your parents and see what comes up.  That way you can narrow it down to
which parent the match is related to.  It takes a lot of effort but so
worth it.
Dale