[or-roots] If DNA testing has led to confusion...

Dale Harguess daleharguess4 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 19 16:12:11 PDT 2015

So nice of you.  I have found that genealogist's are the nicest people and
are almost always willing to help others.  I volunteer at the Orange County
California Genealogy Society library at least once a month sometimes more
and I love helping people.  If any of you people in Oregon ever get down to
southern California you really should check out the library.  It is a great
one, in the top four in Southern California.
Dale