[or-roots] Difficulties posting

Dan Matney mygen2 at d-matney.com
Wed Jun 8 14:00:12 PDT 2016

I use thunderbird.
It has a setting to place replies in the folder you replied from.
I dont have a problem seeing my gmail post since the copy of the reply
is in line in there. The folders turn blue to show where new messages
went to.
   Also since I went to linux Mint, I dont have any pc problems and
stuff microsoft is forcing to people.
   For those using MS and Liked OE, there is a version called OE
classic, its a standalone program cost 25 buks and works just like the
old OE even in windows 10. So with t bird, you wont have to remember to
bcc, some people just put them in the TO line with the group.
    Also I noticed, gmail posts I do get some times.
If you would like a d-matney domain email address, you wont have the
gmail blues and a much better editor much like windows write type of
thing, its pretty nice, it can be popped to any client.

Dan