[or-roots] new online exhibit at the Oregon State Archives

SAWYER Layne G layne.g.sawyer at state.or.us
Mon May 9 10:33:36 PDT 2016

Folks,

Just wanted to let you know that a new online exhibit celebrating the 100th anniversary of the Historical Columbia River Highway is now available on our website at:

http://sos.oregon.gov/archives/exhibits/columbia-river-highway/Pages/default.aspx

A gallery exhibit will be mounted later this month and available for viewing in our lobby gallery during regular business hours.

Last week there were some issues for list serves administered by the State Library (of which we are one)  Everything appears to be functioning properly now but please feel free to let me know if you are experiencing any difficulties or problems.

Hope you are all having a good Spring.

Regards,

Layne Sawyer
List Mom