[or-roots] Jeremiah Kenoyer

Dale Harguess daleharguess4 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 18 18:00:37 PDT 2017

Jeremiah Kenoyer b. 22 Nov 1819 Harrison, IN. d. 3 Aug 1906 in Albion,
Whitman Co. WA.
He married Elizabeth Cuppy and they had twelve children.  One daughter
Clarinda Jane Kenoyer married my 2nd great grand uncle.  That is why I am
trying to find out the train that they came on.  I think my ancestors
probably came with him because they were devout United Brethren.
Dale