[or-roots] Shaver Family

Frances Vlahos Rohm fotini622 at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 18 21:46:00 PDT 2017

Hi, I am looking for more information about the Shaver family who arrived in 1852 or 53.  I found land claims in Tualitin (now the Country Club) for my GGG Grandmother Elizabeth Elzinia Walker and my GG Grandfather Francis Marion Shaver and GG Uncle Adam Shaver. I am trying to find out which wagon train they travelled with. And any other information I can find. My G Grandfather Ulysses Grant Shaver is not listed on the Early Oregonian site, although he is buried in the Shaver family plot at Pleasant View in Sherwood/Wilsonville with his 2nd wife, father, mother, and a teenaged woman Bertha Olive Shaver. I am discovering that there more Shaver siblings on that wagon train than I ever heard about. I have only known about the widowed Elizabeth, and her sons Francis Marion and his brother Adam. Francis Marion married Nancy Turnbull (as best I understand, also a pioneer) but I dont have much more information.  Where else can I search? Thanks Frances Vlahos-Rohm