[or-roots] George Clark Death, Burial, Obit...

Glen and Bonnie Jones glenkc7mbm at outlook.com
Wed Oct 25 15:16:30 PDT 2017

Stephen

When I get a chance I will go to the state archives and see if I can find anything there for you, did find some info on the Early Oregonian Search, but no burial info Etc.

Do you live in Cottage Grove? I have relatives there and my mother and her family lived in Disston Oregon in 1910.

Glen Jones Stayton Oregon

glenkc7mbm at outlook.com