[or-roots] Subscribe please

pearlsoup at aol.com pearlsoup at aol.com
Thu Sep 14 20:53:38 PDT 2017

Or, we're all still stuck on the brick walls. I stopped when I got to the leap across the pond. I can't get to Indiana to research, I'll never make it to England or Germany.
My Oregon names. Queener, Burton, Edwards, Downing, Estep, Dement, Hunt, and some others I can't think of right now. Lebanon, Sublimity, Scio.
Linda

Sent from my iPad