[or-roots] Subscribe please

Bony, Jan jbony at ochoco.com
Mon Sep 18 10:10:31 PDT 2017

Hi Paulette, you should be receiving 2 messages back, one from the or-roots
list and one to you directly. We see your posts to the list. If you are not
getting list messages in your inbox, please check your spam folder and make
sure they are not going there, if you are still not receiving them, you
need to contact the phone number listed at the bottom, or through their web
page, also listed at the bottom. The list was very quiet for a long time,
and has only in the last week or so become a little more active.

Jan