[or-roots] List inactivity

Bony, Jan jbony at ochoco.com
Mon Sep 18 10:43:19 PDT 2017

I'm a first generation Oregonian who is currently living in Vancouver
Washington. My parents were both born in Des Moines, Iowa. So, Iowa has
been my main genealogy focus.

My interest is in Oregon is its history. I am the State Coordinator for the
ORGenWeb project, it is part of a national group of volunteers who provide
free genealogy web sites. In Oregon, we are mostly county orientated. Many
states have city & county, along with a state page that offers links to
more generic information. I always feel bad using my email lists to solicit
information for my state or county sites. So, that is why I don't respond
much.

Now, I have been gaining materials from my mother in law on her and her
husband's family trees.  They all came as early as 1854 one the wagon
trains. As I find time, around updating web sites and researching my own
family, and just generic life getting in the way, I'll start posting the
"out-law" side of my marriage...

Jan