[or-roots] Medical doctors

Janet Valade janet at janetvalade.com
Thu Apr 19 11:54:46 PDT 2018

I have that book. It's "The Doctor in Oregon", by O. Larsell. There is a
short, very short, mention of this guy. It says:

Dr. William C Gilmore (1861-1914) was born in Montreal, Canada. Sometime
after graduating in medicine at Keokuk, Iowa, in 1882, he came to
Oregon. He settled at Oakland about 1886 and became one of the best
known physicians in that region. He was also active in politics.

Janet