[or-roots] information about doctors in early Oregon

Anne Comer comerslr at mindspring.com
Fri Apr 20 19:10:22 PDT 2018

You asked for any further information I might find about Lucinda and I have found her, yes up in Thurston Co. WA.  She married a man by the name of L. H. Calkins on 24 Dec 1853.  It seems like both Lucinda McFeely Fisher and Wilson Fisher could hardly wait for the divorce to be legal.  LOL!  I just find this really funny.

I'm still digging.
Anne