[or-roots] Jeremiah Kenoyer

Kala Williams kwillie369 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 09:22:13 PDT 2018

what year did Jeremiah Kenoyer head out on the trail?

  check web site / www.oregonpioneers.com / "The Oregon Territory & It's
Pioneers".    I found my fathers family there,    you may too.

Also I am interested in the Kenoyer's,  my grandmothers,  mothers, family
line are Kenoyer's out of Mo. and settled in Oklahoma.