[or-roots] Gary Murray, the Hutchinson Soper line is my Grandma Rena Hutchinson Reynolds side her mom was Clara Lee Hutchinson Soper

bfain at frontiernet.net bfain at frontiernet.net
Sat Mar 10 08:41:20 PST 2018

Dale,

May I call you Dale?  You are right, Find a Grave is tool.  Ancestry.com is a tool. The US Federal Census Records is a tool, however bad the information is.  This site is a tool where people submit their information.  I don’t know if what is submitted is good or bad.  I have at time a problem with the way they provide it without a source.  I like reading their input.  As a family researcher, I use all the tool I can to gain information on my family.

Too bad you think “Find A Grave” often has bad information.  I am a submitter and have created many records for my family.  When I find wrong information I submitted a correction and it either fixed or a reason is given when not changed.

I always used information I have first-hand knowledge.

Have a great research day.

Babe J. Pickler Pierce Fain