[or-roots] Request for research assistance

Dale Harguess daleharguess4 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 9 17:49:45 PST 2019

I have ancestors in that same time period back in Rowley, MA.. What were
your surnames?
Dale
P.S. I also did the DNA test and found out that my mother's father wasn't
really her father but was actually her step father.  I found a whole new
set of ancestors that I didn't have a clue about.

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>