[or-roots] Request for research assistance

Frances Vlahos Rohm fotini622 at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 16 16:43:36 PDT 2019

Thank you. I will try it. Frances

-------- Original message --------
From: Kith-n-Kin <Kith-n-Kin at cox.net>
Date: 3/16/19 11:15 AM (GMT-08:00)
To: 'or-roots mail list' <or-roots at listsmart.osl.state.or.us>
Subject: Re: [or-roots] Request for research assistance

Frances

The last email I show from Gary (Gary in Oregon) to OR Roots is in 1998. That was about the Sarah Glover and Gabriel Trullinger.  At the time, his eddress was:
sjja18a at prodigy.com<mailto:sjja18a at prodigy.com>

There is a SSDI for Gary David Murray in Portland in 2010.  That doesn't mean it is the same Gary Murray, of course.

Unfortunately, I don't find him anywhere else.

Best,
Pat Dunford
Tucson