[or-roots] Happy Holidays

Dan M mygen2 at d-matney.com
Fri Dec 25 06:42:46 PST 2020

34 years is a long time.
I have met you a few times in person.
Have moved to far away to use the archives in person since 2008 here in
Christmas Valley off grid since 2008, has been a pioneer experience.
Hope your retirement will give you time to experience some of Oregon in
person.

As to all the rest of you, Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays from
Christmas Valley, Lake county usgenweb web cc.
Dan M