[or-roots] Powell's in Oregon

Robyn Greenlund rgreenlund61 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 1 10:29:47 PDT 2021

I believe I found a copy of the book here:https://www.familysearch.org/library/books/records/item/41550-powell-history-an-account-of-the-lives-of-the-powell-pioneers-of-1851-john-a-noah-and-alfred-their-ancestors-descendants-and-other-relatives?offset=2

If this is the right book, WorldCat also has a number of listings for where copies are available.

Robyn
rgreenlund61 at yahoo.com

Interested in Coos County History? See what's online at
genealogytrails.com, coquillevalley.online, or orgenweb.org