[or-roots] old cemeteries within 30 miles of Salem?

W David Samuelsen sammyslc at gmail.com
Wed Feb 14 07:13:16 PST 2024

I'm very familiar with Salem Pioneer Cemetery so did the filmmaker. He grew
up in the area.  This cemetery has strong connections to the school,
considering how many students and staff over the years since 1870 are
buried there as well as neighboring City View Cemetery. Plus the fact this
old but still functioning cemetery is small, too. (I have been there
few times). So this cemetery is out of question.

David Samuelsen