[or-roots] old cemeteries within 30 miles of Salem?

W David Samuelsen sammyslc at gmail.com
Wed Feb 14 14:58:13 PST 2024

this cemetery is too small and right next to City View. Too clean, too

However I found several cemeteries in Polk County that are within 30 miles
radius from Salem and noticed at least 2 of them have a lot of trees in the
middle of the cemeteries. I sent the info to the filmmaker.

If you wonder who this film maker is - Jevon Whetter. close associate of
Marlee Matlin and Troy Kotsur who won Oscar for his role in CODA movie.
Jevon graduated from the OSD, as was his mother and aunts. You can find all
you want about Jevon online.

David Samuelsen