[Or-srp] FW: Adult Summer Reading Programs Webinar-Thursday 10 AM CST

Arlene Weible arlene.weible at state.or.us
Tue Jan 16 08:13:05 PST 2018

From: Statereps [mailto:statereps-bounces at cslpreads.org] On Behalf Of Wilson, Becky
Sent: Tuesday, January 16, 2018 8:09 AM
To: statereps at cslpreads.org
Subject: [Statereps] Adult Summer Reading Programs Webinar-Thursday 10 AM CST

Hello CSLP,

We have 170 slots left for our Adult Summer Reading Programs webinar on Thursday, at 10 AM CST.  We would be happy to have library staff from other states join us for this training. Please feel free to spread the word.  Registration links are listed below.

Those who cannot attend the live session can catch the webinar in our archives at the link below.

Please direct any questions about these webinars to Lisa Stock at lisa.stock at sos.mo.gov<mailto:lisa.stock at sos.mo.gov>.

Thanks,
Becky

Becky Wilson