[Or-srp] 2019 Summer Reading Statistics Survey Open

Greta Bergquist greta.bergquist at state.or.us
Wed Sep 4 12:16:38 PDT 2019

Hello library folks running summer reading programs,

I wanted to let you know the Summer Reading Statistics survey is open. It will take approximately 15 minutes to complete and is available on our website<https://www.oregon.gov/Library/libraries/Pages/Summer-Reading.aspx> or at this link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/K8KYFFQ

If you are NOT the person at your library who completes the summer reading statistics and should receive this e-mail, can you let me know by replying and cc-ing the person who will be completing the summer reading statistics survey for your library? We understand there are many staffing changes throughout the year and we are not always aware of those changes.

Best,

Greta B

Greta Bergquist
Youth Services Consultant