[Or-srp] 2022 Summer Reading Stats

BERGQUIST Greta E * SLO Greta.BERGQUIST at slo.oregon.gov
Fri Sep 9 12:42:24 PDT 2022

Hello everyone,

Here's the link for the 2022 Summer Statistics Survey<https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/3W5WSDG>. Please let me know as soon as possible if you are not the correct person to receive this survey - We know there's been a lot of turnover and sometimes with all our different lists we may miss updating or not have caught the right person. Please complete this survey by October 15th, and let me know if you have any questions!

Best,
Greta

Greta Bergquist, MLIS, MAT (she/her/hers)
Youth Services Consultant
State Library of Oregon
greta.bergquist at slo.oregon.gov<mailto:greta.bergquist at slo.oregon.gov>  | 971-375-3549
www.oregon.gov/library<http://www.oregon.gov/library>
Follow us: Facebook<http://fb.me/StateLibraryOR> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/StateLibraryOR> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/statelibraryor/> | Pinterest<https://pinterest.com/statelibraryor/> | YouTube<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0-kU8Gu0jS_YcnXg-b_TRA/featured>

[Title: State Library of Oregon]