[Or-srp] Small/Rural Libraries iREAD Coupon

BERGQUIST Greta E * SLO Greta.BERGQUIST at slo.oregon.gov
Fri Dec 29 08:45:50 PST 2023

Hi folks,

Sorry for my reply all to North Plains and cluttering your inboxes yesterday! I was trying to catch up on email before taking today off but decided to wait til this morning to send this and make sure it’s going to the right people. 😊

I sent out all the $250 iREAD codes for small/rural libraries yesterday. I’m including the list of libraries below so you know who that is! If any library decides not to use their code, please let me know as soon as possible because we can offer it to other libraries as we go down our list of small/rural folks. Because most Oregon libraries ARE small and rural, we started with libraries who receive the minimum $1000 Ready to Read grant, who also have fewer than 2 full-time employees. Some folks fall into one category or the other instead of both, we went with both categories first to define small/rural for this particular process.  This isn’t a perfect approach by any means! It’s just the way we approached this for 2024, and we’re happy to make changes if you have suggestions/ideas for doing this in a more equitable way next year. Please let me know if you have questions/ideas.

Adams Public Library
Agness Community Library District
Amity Public Library
Arlington Public Library
Athena Public Library
Banks Public Library
Brownsville Community Library
C. Giles Hunt Memorial Library
Coquille Public Library
Dora Public Library
Dufur School/Community Library
Echo Public Library
Elgin Public Library
Emma Humphrey Library
Enterprise City Library
Flora M. Laird Memorial Library
Fossil Public Library
Garden Home Community Library
Gilliam County Library
Grant County Library
Halsey City Library
Harrisburg Public Library
Hazel M. Lewis Library
Helix Public Library
Ione Library District
Jefferson Public Library
Joseph City Library
Junction City Public Library
Lakeside Public Library
Langlois Library District
Lowell Public Library
Lyons Public Library
Mary Gilkey Public Library
North Douglas Library District
North Powder City Library
Nyssa Public Library
Oakland Public Library
Oakridge Public Library
Pilot Rock Public Library
Rainier City Library
Scio Public Library
Siletz Public Library
Southern Wasco County Library
Ukiah Public Library
Vernonia Public Library
Wallowa Public Library
Weston Public Library
Willamina Public Library
Winston Public Library
Yoncalla Public Library

Best,
Greta

Greta Bergquist, MLIS, MAT (she/her/hers)
Youth Services Consultant
State Library of Oregon
greta.bergquist at slo.oregon.gov<mailto:greta.bergquist at slo.oregon.gov>  | 971-375-3549
www.oregon.gov/library<http://www.oregon.gov/library>
Follow us: Facebook<http://fb.me/StateLibraryOR> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/StateLibraryOR> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/statelibraryor/> | Pinterest<https://pinterest.com/statelibraryor/> | YouTube<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0-kU8Gu0jS_YcnXg-b_TRA/featured>

[Title: State Library of Oregon]