[OR_Archaeology] CRM Online Certification Classes offered for Winter 2009--Please help spread the word

Susan White Susan.White at state.or.us
Thu Dec 4 19:18:05 PST 2008

(SEE ATTACHED FLIER)
Hope you can help us get the word out about our Winter 2009 Cultural Resource Management Certification Online classes.  Eirik Thorsgard, M.A., Cultural Resources Protection Coordinator, Confederated Tribe of Grand Ronde, will be teaching the Winter Archaeology (206) online certification class, in coordination with The Evergreen State College Reservation Base AA program.  If you have any questions please contact us and/or see our web site: http://www.library.spscc.ctc.edu/crm/crm.htm,
Thanks and Happy Holidays!, Dale

Dale R. Croes, Ph.D.,
Anthropology
South Puget Sound Community College