[OR_Archaeology] SHPO launches on-line survey to assess your needs, but only until Feb. 13th!

Susan White Susan.White at state.or.us
Thu Jan 29 10:23:16 PST 2009

Attention Oregon Archaeologists and Enthusiasts,

As all of our customers probably know, our unit-Heritage Programs-is a
division within the Oregon Parks and Recreation Department (OPRD).

OPRD*s website includes our website, www.oregonheritage.org, which in
turn serves all the varied customers of our several *programs,* among
them the State Historic Preservation Office, Oregon Heritage Commission,
Historic Cemeteries Program, National Register and Archaeological
Services programs.

OPRD has launched an online survey regarding the current performance
and future needs of the website for information dissemination and
services that benefit all customers of the agency. Of course, this
includes customers of Oregon State Parks, Heritage Programs and the
Oregon State Fair.

We are encouraging all of you to take a few minutes to participate in
this important survey, which will be available online until February
13.

The link can be found at
http://library.state.or.us/services/surveys/survey.php?sid=386.

In the coming days it will also be up on a few of the Heritage Programs
pages and is up now at the main OPRD home page
http://egov.oregon.gov/OPRD/index.shtml.

Please pass along this message to anyone you feel would be appropriate
as website users or customers of both OPRD generally and Heritage
Programs specifically.

Thank you in advance for both your time and efforts on our behalf,
Susan Lynn White

Susan Lynn White, RPA
Assistant State Archaeologist
Oregon State Historic Preservation Office
725 Summer St NE, Suite C
Salem, Oregon 97301
503-986-0675
503-986-0793 FAX