[OR_Archaeology] latest issue of Cultural Heritage Courier now available!

Susan White susan.white at state.or.us
Thu Aug 27 10:16:43 PDT 2009

Oregon Preservationists,

We invite you to read the very latest Cultural Heritage Courier, our online publication formatted as a PDF. You'll find it front and center at our website www.oregonheritage.org. And remember that past issues of the Courier are also available; just follow the link from our home page.

We always welcome your comments or questions regarding Courier articles, so feel free to contact me.

David Bogan
Editor, Cultural Heritage Courier
(503) 986-0671
David.Bogan at state.or.us