[OR_Archaeology] Contributions for Zooarchaeology Display at Portland State University

Wendy Ann Wright wendyannwright at gmail.com
Mon Aug 31 13:40:54 PDT 2009

Dear Portland area (and other Oregon) archaeologists,

Angela Perri and I are working on a zooarchaeology display to let our
larger Portland State University community know more about the
subject.  If you have something to contribute we would love to hear
from you.  We are looking for zooarchaeology photos, information, data
or anything else you can share with the public.  Please contact me if
you can help in any way.

Cheers,
Wendy Ann

--
Wendy Ann Wright
Portland State University
BARACK OBAMA, Inauguration Speech, Jan 20, 2009