[OR_Archaeology] ALI launches TAC Fall Pledge Drive

Meara Butler meara.butler at gmail.com
Fri Nov 13 07:56:03 PST 2009

Apologies as always for the necessity of cross-posting...

Friends and colleagues: This is a special programming note for our nonprofit
streaming-media Web site, *The Archaeology Channel* (
http://www.archaeologychannel.org).  On Thursday, November 12, we launch our
Fall 2009 Pledge Drive.  Our Pledge Drive is intended to expand our income
from supporting Memberships to compensate for the loss of income we are
experiencing during this recession.  Our Pledge Drive video is posted on our
Home Page, where the video banner will be updated as pledges are tallied.
There you will find all the details and tools you need to participate and
spread the word.

Our Pledge Drive video features ALI’s office staff encouraging support from
our audience.  The Pledge Drive will last for two weeks, until November 25.
Those who would like to see TAC survive these difficult times and grow as a
valued resource should log on and participate.  See the TAC Home Page for
details.

This and other programs are available on TAC for your use and enjoyment.  We
urge you to support this public service by participating in our Membership (
http://www.archaeologychannel.org/member.html) and Underwriting (
http://www.archaeologychannel.org/sponsor.shtml) programs.  Only with your
help can we continue and enhance our nonprofit public-education and
visitor-supported programming.  We also welcome new content partners as we
reach out to the world community.

Please forward this message to others who may be interested.

Richard M. Pettigrew, Ph.D., RPA
President and Executive Director
Archaeological Legacy Institute
http://www.archaeologychannel.org

Meara Butler

Meara.Butler at gmail.com

Archaeological Legacy Institute List Serve Coordinator