[OR_Archaeology] New SCE Manager Positions (Closes 12-21-09)

Susan White susan.white at state.or.us
Thu Dec 17 09:24:46 PST 2009

SCE is currently looking to hire a new archaeological manager and a new biological manager for the Biological and Archaeological Group. These positions are under Thomas T Taylor, and will help oversee the archaeologists and biologists of the group. I have attached the job
descriptions for both positions.

The biology manager position (SCE-NB60534421EA) is already up on the web page (www.edison.com/careers/job_search.asp). The archaeology manager position will be listed a little later today. You can look for the positions by position number or by Keywords: Archaeology or Biology (only one at a time).

We would like a good manager, so if you are interested or know of anyone that is interested, please apply. The closing date to apply is December 21, 2009.

If you have any questions, please contact-

Katherine H. Pollock, MA, RPA
Senior Archaeologist
Biological and Archaeological Resources Group
Corporate Environmental Health & Safety
Southern California Edison
626-302-4860 / PAX24860
626-476-0410 cell