[OR_Archaeology] Fwd: Fort Vancouver News and Research: NCRI Report

Susan White susan.white at state.or.us
Tue Dec 22 15:58:27 PST 2009

Hello All,

I hope you are well and enjoying the Holidays.

Instead of including a .pdf of the NCRI Report, I am sending you a link:
http://www.nps.gov/fova/parknews/upload/NCRI%20Newsletter%204-3.pdf
(I have had several requests for this method so as not to overstuff your
respective mailboxes). If you would still like an e-mailed version of the
NCRI Report, just drop me line and I'll send it along. As always, feel free
to contact me with any questions.

You can access all of the archived NCRI Reports at:
http://www.nps.gov/fova/parknews/ncri-report.htm

Have a Happy New Year!

Heidi

Heidi Pierson