[OR_Archaeology] Heritage Commission to Assess Health of OR Heritage in 2010

Wendy Ann Wright wendyannwright at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 09:40:27 PST 2010

This seems like a chance to come together with other cultural resource
allies to bring progressive models of engagement and management to
further improve our methods for archaeology and other cultural
resources in Oregon.  I appreciate the Oregon Heritage Commission's
work on this.

Cheers,
Wendy Ann

--
Wendy Ann Wright
Portland State University
BARACK OBAMA, Inauguration Speech, Jan 20, 2009