[OR_Archaeology] FW: Celebrating 25 Years of Geoarchaeology

Susan White susan.white at state.or.us
Wed Jan 20 14:06:52 PST 2010

For all the Geoarchaeology fans out there, below is a forwarded notice (you can thank me later, just teasing), Susan...

Celebrating 25 Years of Geoarchaeology!
2010 marks the 25th anniversary of the founding of Geoarchaeology: An International Journal.
Read the first issue of 2010 online - for free:

http://www.interscience.wiley.com/journal/geoarchaeology

Geoarchaeology presents the results of original research at the methodological and theoretical interface between archaeology and the geosciences and includes within its scope: interdisciplinary work focusing on understanding archaeological sites, their environmental context, and particularly site formation processes and how the analysis of sedimentary records can enhance our understanding of human activity in Quaternary environments.

Follow the links on the webpage to sign up for free e-mail table of content alerts. Please feel free to share this message with your colleagues and library.

Subscription options and archives available:
http://listserv.buffalo.edu/archives/arch-l.html

Susan Lynn White, RPA
Asst. State Archaeologist
Oregon SHPO