[OR_Archaeology] NewsWARP on the web

Susan White susan.white at state.or.us
Fri Mar 5 13:11:54 PST 2010

NewsWARP on the web

WARP (the Wetland Archaeology Research Project) is an informal world-wide network of archaeologists and others engaged in wetland archaeology. Twenty five years ago we set up WARP to encourage contact and the exchange of information and ideas around the world. This led to the appearance of the newsletter NewsWARP, conferences and publications and, from 2000, the newsletter was replaced by the Journal of Wetland Archaeology. Now, thanks to WARP's Pacific Co-ordinators Dale Croes and Akira Matsui, together with European Co-ordinator Francesco Menotti, we welcome the return of NewsWARP  - on the web.

Have a look for yourselves at http://newswarp.info/  and send in your news, comments, photos, questions, book announcements, etc in pdf format to Dale Croes at dcroes at spscc.ctu.edu - the more you contribute, the better NewsWARP will be. Please send a brief summary in English for
contributions in other languages. We look forward to reading all your wetland news.

Bryony and John Coles