[OR_Archaeology] Video "Why do we do archaeology?"

Wendy Ann Wright wendyannwright at gmail.com
Tue Apr 6 12:57:43 PDT 2010

Hi Susan & All,

Thanks for sharing this film.  It does an incredible job of making a visual
of the past to present.  I was having trouble loading the video from the
other link.  In case others are too, here is a link to the CRM firm that
produced it:

http://www.prairiearchaeology.com/

Looks like they have submitted it to the "7.5 Film Festival" at the 2010 SAA
75th Anniversary Meeting in St. Louis, Missouri <http://www.saa.org/>.

Cheers,
Wendy Ann

--
Wendy Ann Wright
Portland State University
BARACK OBAMA, Inauguration Speech, Jan 20, 2009