[OR_Archaeology] The Archaeological Conservancy is coming to town next week!

julie clark jclark144 at att.net
Fri Jun 18 15:21:53 PDT 2010

   I am The Archaeological Conservancy representative from the western region, and I will be visiting Oregon next week, from Tuesday to Friday.  I would like to meet with anyone who is willing to discuss sites that may be good candidates for preservation. I need your input and assistance in order to preserve some of the many fantastic archaeological sites in Oregon.       If you don't know much about our organization, visit our website at http://americanarchaeology.org/ . If you are interested in meeting with me, either during the day or in the evening, please call or email to set up a time.  I will be in the Portland/Vancouver/Salem/ area and I can travel to your location.  If you live in another part of the state and are still interested in meeting with me, email me and I will plan my next trip to include your area.       Thank you for your help and I look forward to meeting with you!
Julie L.Clark
THE ARCHAEOLOGICAL CONSERVANCY
Field Representative - Western Region
6130 Freeport Blvd.  Suite 100H
Sacramento, CA.  95822
Office: (916) 424-6240 Cell: (916) 470-9036
jclark144 at att.net