[OR_Archaeology] Wanted: recent reports on Oregon's overseas Chinese

Chelsea E. Rose chelseaerose at gmail.com
Fri Jul 2 15:07:39 PDT 2010

Hello all!

Have you worked on an overseas Chinese site (or a site with a Chinese
component) in Oregon in the last 10 years?
If so, we would love to include it in an annotated bibliography we are
compiling for an upcoming book on the overseas Chinese in Oregon.

If you would like to contribute, please send a pdf/ abstract/ citation/
or rumor of a site you heard someone was working on, and we will include it
in the book!

Thanks!
Chelsea  and Chris
--