[OR_Archaeology] fieldwork opportunities in Portland/Vancouver area?

Trey Batey ekt.batey at gmail.com
Sun Aug 1 09:48:58 PDT 2010

Hello, all.

My name is Trey.  Tomorrow, my wife and I begin a long road-trip relocating
to Portland from Chicago.  My educational background is in anthropology with
a research focus in biological anthropology (bioarchaeology, paleodemography
and paleopathology, human skeletal variation...).  I am currently working to
complete my dissertation, but also would like to increase my experience in
field archaeology, which is why I am reaching out to the OR Archaeology
community.

If you know of any job openings (part-time or full-time) for archaeological
technicians or any upcoming, volunteer fieldwork opportunities in the
Portland/Vancouver area, *or* if you happen to have any suggestions for a
new transplant, please feel free to contact me at your convenience.  I will
have little access to email while en route to Portland, but should have
regular access shortly after we arrive.  I have attached a copy of my resume
to this message.  Thanks so much.

Regards,
Trey Batey