[OR_Archaeology] Fwd: Fort Vancouver National Historic Site: News and Research

Susan White susan.white at state.or.us
Wed Sep 22 12:27:26 PDT 2010

FYI -- Ft. Vancouver's newsletter can be accessed via their website. Please read below and enjoy, Susan

Susan Lynn White, RPA
Asst. State Archaeologist
Oregon SHPO
725 Summer St NE, Suite C
Salem, Oregon 97301
503-986-0675 office
503-986-0793 fax
Susan.White at state.or.us

Visit our web page at
http://www.oregonheritage.org/OPRD/HCD/ARCH/index.shtml

>>> <Heidi_Pierson at nps.gov> 9/22/2010 12:09 PM >>>

Hello All,

Hope you are enjoying the first official day of fall, with it, we bring you
this year's one and only NCRI Report. We hope you enjoy it!

The NCRI Report can be accessed at
http://www.nps.gov/fova/parknews/ncri-report.htm

Please let me know if you would like me to send you a .pdf of the NCRI
Report by email or a hard copy of the NCRI Report through snail mail.

Best,
Heidi

Heidi Pierson
Museum Technician