[OR_Archaeology] Oregon Archaeology Celebration (OAC) Calendar of Events

Susan White susan.white at state.or.us
Tue Sep 28 17:06:30 PDT 2010

This Year’s Oregon Archaeology Celebration “What’s The Point?”
provides information about some of the oldest artifact traditions found
in Oregon.

The theme of this year’s Oregon Archaeology Celebration poster,
“What’s The Point?”, celebrates the extended human history of
Oregon, its earliest inhabitants and their technologies.

Oregon Archaeology Celebration events provide learning experiences for
everyone. We invite you to join us in celebrating our heritage by
participating in events that are offered this year.

Below is the link to the Calendar of Events for Oregon Archaeology
Celebration and a copy is also attached to this email.

http://www.oregonheritage.org/OPRD/HCD/index.shtml

Happy OAC to all Oregon (and PNW) Archaeologists! Y'all rock (pun
intended)!!!