[OR_Archaeology] Susan Lynn White

Beth Walton WaltonEnterprises at onlinenw.com
Sat Dec 11 22:04:01 PST 2010

I want to express my appreciation for all the things you have done for me in your tenure at SHPO. You have had infinite patience with my "Grace Fourthumbs" inability to get through the computer queries for my files searches. You have been prompt and gracious in breaking your train of thought to get me the paper files I needed to complete my research within the appointment time. Your office space has been a delightful, restful, space to enjoy the moments while waiting for paper files -- thank you so much for creating and sharing a tranquil moment. I will miss you, and echo other's wishes that you are starting a new adventure on the 18th-- the first day of the rest of your life and the newest version of "what you want to be when you grow up."
Keep in touch!
Beth