[OR_Archaeology] archaeologist position open in Virginia

David Bogan david.bogan at state.or.us
Tue Mar 1 09:21:02 PST 2011

The Virginia Department of Historic Resources is currently recruiting
for an archaeologist to work in our Office of Review and Compliance.
This is the same position that was posted last fall but never filled due
to a hiring freeze. We are now able to move forward with hiring, so I
would appreciate you sharing this information with anyone who might be
interested. Please note that the closing date is March 11th.

> Many thanks for your assistance.
>
> Julie V. Langan
> Director, Division of Resource Services & Review
> Virginia Department of Historic Resources
> 2801 Kensington Avenue
> Richmond, VA 23221
> (804) 367-2323 ext. 155
> Fax: (804) 367-2391
> www.dhr.virginia.gov

attached: Project Review Archaeologist.pdf